Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Two

Day two has been a very mixed day.
Up at 5.30 today as I had 6am client, as always had my Alkalising Salts and Metabolic Enzymes, as soon as I woke up, feeling good until I get out of bed and yesterdays, leg workout comes flooding back to me, DOMS big time !! Cycle to work was interesting ha ha.
Had my Green Life drink while training client, one more client then had my breakfast, three boiled eggs, spinach, beetroot, peppers and pumpkin seeds with a cup of Tulsi tea.
Had large dose about 6000mg, with 1/2 litre of water, really want to keep my water intake up today, to help with detox process.
Late morning the inevitable happens, start getting Detox headache, which in someways is a good sign, as you can tell the toxins are starting to move back into your bloodstream as your body tries to process and remove these toxins, but not pleasant !
Some tips for helping you through this are, plenty water, keep yourself mega hydrated, to help your body flush out the toxins, adding a pinch of salt can help too, will help your body absorb the water.
Saunas or Hot baths are also good, as these will open your pores up, get you sweating and let your body pass toxins out through your skin.
This is is without doubt the first hard point of Elimination Diet, while I haven't had any cravings as such, I just have minor flu like feeling, which can lead to eating comfort food, hopefully when you realise this is a good sign, you (and me) will see it through, knowing the results in a few days, will be worth the hardship of these early days.

So if your reading this and going through the same thing STICK WITH IT, IT WILL BE WORTH IT :-)

Good news today too, Jersey has got some deliveries ! So managed to get a decent shopping adventure in to cover next couple of days, purchased some poached salmon, prawns, organic peppers, eggs,spinach, santini tomatoes yellow and red, apples and clemitines, plus some veg forstir fry.
Never trained today as sore from yesterday and headaches never helped, back on it tomorrow as exercise may help, as it gets a sweat up.
Will keep my water intake up tonight, already noticing the stress busting aspects of the tulsi tea, an excellent supplement.

Looking forward to a better day tomorrow :-)

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment