Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One

WEIGHED MYSELF TODAY !! 13stone or 82.5Kg, so we'll see what happens


First Day, nearly finished, and always good to get the first of any task out the way. It means you have at least started it.
So today looked like this for me :-
Alarm went off at 6.15, first thing I do every morning is take a teaspoon of Alkalising Salts, to kick start my metabolism and get my system alkalising after nights sleep. I also take Metabolic Enzymes, which are different from Digestive Enzymes as they help support the health of your bodies tissues. They're also a major help in fighting inflammation.

When I got to the gym, I had a cup of Tulsi tea, which I will to tell you about in the next few day. Whilst taking my second client through their session I have 500ml water with 1 scoop of greenlife in it, this is a mix of 3 types of grass, Alfafa, wheat and barley grass, again this helps with the alkalisation and oxidisation of your blood.


For my first actual meal of the day, i had half of the salad (Quinoa,flaxseed oil,beetroot, carrot,pepper, pumpkin seeds, avocado and mixed nuts) and carrots with Houmous, that I had prepared last night, good job too, as I was short on time, as I fortunately had a busy, back to back day with clients.
As I knew I was working out at 1, I had some quality Fish Oils and 2 scoops of Amino Work capacity (to flood my blood with amino acids, during my workout) 45 minutes before workout.
Tough workout today, with Dave, my sometimes training partner ha ha.
Don't really want to go too much into workouts as it more the Elimination Diet I want to talk about, but will put workouts in, so you know how hard/easy I'm going with them.
Today was 10 sets of ascending weight, back squats, followed by 3 supersets of Leg Press and dumbbell lunge and reach, lastly we did weighted back extension with rotation.
After I had recovered from that (about 45mins - 1 hour) I finished my pre prepared salad and carrots.
Off shopping after that, especially after empty shelves yesterday. Today was no better, Island life !! Still no deliveries, but will be investigating local farm shops as I go through the 30 Days.
Fortunately I did get some free range eggs, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, cucumber, fruit and more avocado, so plenty to set me up for tomorrow, when I hope deliveries will have been done and I can start varying what I am eating, trying to cover any nutritional elements that can be missed if you stick to the same 4-5 choices everyday.
Dinner tonight was a bit of an unusual combination, but did the job :- broccoli, cauliflower and boiled eggs, not all mixed together obviously.
Not the greatest nutritional day, but will be easier to be better stocked from now on.
Will have some Tulsi Tea and Metabolic enzymes about 45 minutes before bed, along with some sprays of Magnesium on my legs, again more to come on Magnesium later.
No sign of any detox headaches or grumpiness yet, long may that continue, but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment