Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I've started ! Plus two new tools to help you

Hey

Bet you thought, I'd slipped up or decided against starting my new plan !

Well, good news, I started yesterday, just never had time to get a post done, sorry :-(

As with a lot of changes you make, the first day is relatively easy, especially if you have prepared well for it.
The motivation, excitement and hopes for the forthcoming results, help ease you through those, potentially hard days.

As well as good preparation and the fact I have done this before, so know how good I will feel, I also have 2 new tools in box.

One is my own, a 30 day cook book, with 90 recipes in it, all ED compliant and all (obviously) delicious.
This is a really good tool to help you (and me) get out of the situation of sticking to the same 12 -15 foods, even though they are ED friendly, its good to get as much variety in your diet as possible, supplying your body with as many nutrients, minerals and vitamins etc as you can.

NOTE - This is the only thing I will actually advice you to take, that I will make money on, this isn't going to be a 'buy my stuff' blog. Anything else I tell you about, may cost you money, but I don't get any commission etc from them, its just what I think are the best in a particular supplement or book.

You can get a copy of my book here


















The other tool, which is FREE (amazingly) is from two of my friends Ben Gray and Ben Coomber, two of the top trainers and fat loss, healthy lifestyle experts in the UK

They have got together to ditch all the B.S. (their words) that surrounds 'diets' and healthy eating, this 60 page e-book has EVERYTHING you need to know about regaining your health, dropping bodyfat and how to, not only achieve this, but maintain it, a must read


Get it here  http://ipswichfitness.co.uk/ditchthedietbs/

I will get my measurements and photos up this week, as well, I really don't want to ha ha, but I will.

I also decided to do a BIG food shop for the week today, it consisted of Chicken, Salmon, green vegetables, spinach, rocket, water cress etc, rice, stir fry vegetables, hummus, avocados, eggs, probably covers most of it.
I also upped my water to about 3.5 -4 litres a day.

So that's about it so far, no headaches as yet.

More posts, will try to do it everyday from now on.

Hope you started off on the right foot too


Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment