Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tulsi Tea Benefits

In the few days I have been writing my blog, I have already been asked several times about Tulsi Tea, so I thought I'd explain and show some of the benefits and reasons I take it and how it could help you.


Tulsi or Holy Basil as it is also known, comes from India, where it has been used for thousands of years and is quite commonly grown in family gardens.
Here are some of the many benefits, as well as being Organic, naturally caffeine free and high in antioxidants, its well known for its stress relieving properties, which having taken myself I can wholehearted say, that I noticed a huge difference, although I'm don't really have a lot of stress. Everything just seemed calmer and more manageable.


Other benefits include, helping the immune system, especially good at this time of year with colds and flus going about, enhances stamina and can help improve a healthier metabolism.
Without getting into it too deeply, these benefits all arise from Tulsi's high levels of phytochemicals, which while working together, possess the antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral and adatogenic properties to promote your bodys' natural defences against stress and disease.
I try to drink 2-3 cups a day and as I said previously I noticed a huge difference in just a couple of days.
Upping this amount to 6-9 cups a day when you have cold or flu symptoms, can promote speedier recovery too.


I have also posted a couple of links, which may explain it easier and cover some benefits, I may of missed.









Craig :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment