Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 30 :-)

So Day 30 has got here already, notice I didn't say at last, its flew past, funny as January is usually the longest month (as I'm sure you know) !
I have on last part of my challenge to get through tonight, but as I've said before

PREPARATION IS THE KEY !


Tonight and what used to be a nutritional hurdle is the cinema, especially Pic 'n' mix, I always go way overboard in there, its always more expensive than I guess (i blame the chocolate brazil nuts) but tonight I have actually bought my own pic 'n' mix, namely some mixed nuts, grapes, blueberries and some dates, I even put them in an official pic 'n' mix bag.

As for tomorrow, it'll be final weigh in day and report on my 30days, with some 'after' photos, will you notice any difference ??

Enjoy your evening

Craig :-)

P.S Congratulations to anyone who started with me and is still on it, let me know how you've done

No comments:

Post a Comment