Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can you afford to go on the Elimination Diet

Hi Everyone

Hope anyone that's been on or is on the Elimination Diet is finding my blog useful and your really starting to feel the health benefits of your new nutritional lifestyle ?

I have had a few people mention to me how expensive it is to stick to healthy eating, paying extra for organic food, shopping more often etc.

So I have decided to put this to the test, for the next week I will be 100% ED compliant, but I will also take a note of every penny I spend on food and see what I come out with at the end of the week.

I will stick to what I would buy and not cut any corners or eat less ! But if I can find good organic or locally grown/caught  food cheaper, at farm shops or local fishmongers etc, I will be buying that.

I will also try and compare it to what I may of bought had I not been ED compliant and see the results.

I have no idea how this will workout, as I say, I will just buy what I would on a normal ED friendly week.

I and hopefully you will be looking forward to the results


Craig :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment