Friday, February 1, 2013

First week - report

Hey Everyone
Sorry I have not been posting everyday, only have limited access at moment.

So, its Friday already, a day in which all the efforts of the first five days can be blown away, the dreaded weekend ha ha


Also I know a lot of you will be getting paid, for the first time this year and could be tempted to go for that after work drink or two, or order the take away for the house.

Try and focus on your WHY, the reason you started this journey, how you felt about your health and body shape, size etc.
Keep that focus, because I'll guarantee you will feel a whole lot worse, after you've had those few drinks or that take away, if it causes you to go back to that unhappy point.

I've no plans for this weekend, so its easier, to avoid any of the above, but as you may of gathered, I'm focused on my WHY and how I feel about my health and body now, plus I know how good I will feel in a few weeks, it is only another 3 weeks :-)


This week, I haven't had any of the detoxing symptoms I had last time, sore heads, flu like feelings, although I did feel a bit agitated the other day, which can be a sign.I might still get those symptoms though, so not counting my chickens yet, except at meal times ha ha

One of my main goals this week, was to keep my intake of water high (about 4 litres a day) this can really assist your body and liver flush out any toxins in your system.

I know I still haven't put up my photos and measurements yet, I haven't transferred them to computer, but I promise that will be done over the weekend.

Remember, it is on;y 4 weeks in total and you can enjoy the weekend, without bad food choices or alcohol.

Here is a link to the benefits of coconut oil, I was going to write one myself, but it would not of been as good as this, unless I copied and pasted it, but thats just cheating :-)

http://www.organicfacts.net/organic-oils/organic-coconut-oil/health-benefits-of-coconut-oil.html


Enjoy
Craig


No comments:

Post a Comment